19 Julai, 2011

Smile

"Life is at its best when other people are happy because of you. Be inspired and share your smile with everyone."

Today, I'm sharing with you this video clip that brought me smile since I heard it for the first time. Frankly, I'm not their fan. I just love this song and that's it. I found that not everybody around me like to smile. When I face somebody like this, usually I'll do something random that can make he/her smile except I'm not in a good mood..hehehe.. or I'm sure that the person need a period of time to cool down before I make something funny. However, we must remember that sweet smile only comes when you are not thinking about it.

It is important for you to smile because you will look more beautiful. You never know when you will meet your soul mate. If you do, I'm sure that you want he/she meet you while you are smiling, right. When you smile, you are not the only one that happy but also people around you. Even if you don't know the person such as cashier at the mall but don't you realize that when you smile to her and say thank you, she will be more motivated to meet other customers. Don't you happy when you've done a free good deed like this?

Anyway, enjoy this song. It's about a happy guy. You can search the lyrics with English translation in the internet. It's too long for me to attach it here.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan