06 September, 2011

Why I choose fast food?


Just name it...Kentucky Fried Chicken(KFC), McDonalds, A&W, Pizza Hut and etc. All this kind of fast food restaurants are very famous among us. I read in health magazine, consumer's pamphlete and etc. all of them discuss about the unhealthy of fast food. Too salty, high in calories, too sweet and bla..bla.. Before anybody critics those fast food fan, I would like to give you some info so that you can think wisely before you jump into a conclusion about fast food.

Why we like it?

1. The restaurant is CLEAN AND TIDY. When I went out for a meal, the first thing that attract me to the restaurant is the hygiene. Most of fast food restaurant (It's not too much if I said all of it) are in Grade A. Hygiene is the biggest problem.

2. Friendly service. I extremely dislike servers who are arrogant and not polite. Most of them in fast food are OK. I know they got training from their supervisor.

3. Delicious. Of course I want to eat something worth for the money I pay for.

4. Price. It is very important to eat something that affordable. In fast food franchise, the prices are fixed and reasonable. Nothing to worry about. If I walk into other restaurant which is clean and tidy, most of them required me to pay double prices. Far from how much a student can afford.

I know and admit the food which were served to us are unhealthy but sometimes it's the only choice that cover all the qualities listed. The best way I can do to prevent me from fast food is bring my own food from home if I can.

p/s: Anybody who would like to open a restaurant, bakery or etc. I suggest that you keep eye on these qualities to keep your customers.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan