16 Mac, 2014

MH370: Pray for the best

Since Day 1 when I heard about the missing plane MH370, I've become one over millions of people around the world who stuck with the press conference everyday. Whenever I'm working in front of pc, I'll turn on the online media. Alhamdulillah, no one from my family members were in that plane. However, I do feel uneasy because I was once had the experienced travelling on that path. I had travel to Beijing about 2 years ago, visiting the Peking's University. 

I'm tired to read lots of speculation running on the social media & also news by the other countries. If you don't have something good to say then just shut up. I'm touched to look at the unity of our citizens. Despite the difference in races, religions & political views, everybody pray for the best outcome. We pray to find the MH370 and all passengers on board in safe. We try our best and leave it to Allah. Insya Allah, everything gonna be okay. Somehow, I get frustrated with people around the world who only focus on the 'false ritual' in KLIA. Hello, we are deadly worried here about the missing plane and they, especially those who doesn't even give a hand in the rescue mission are busy laughing at Malaysians.You only look at the one ritual & judge us. In fact, there are many more muslims here doing solat hajat everyday. For non muslims, either Christians, Buddhist, Hindus or whatever religions they are, everybody pray according to their ways and why they didn't have a look at this? 

Instead of helping, they are only put a lot of pressure on Malaysians. Plus, I'm sick to look at those who are writing the negative statement in the social media. The situation is getting tensed day by day and those words, although it's true doesn't help to ease worry among family members involved. Instead of thinking that all things happen now are the punishment from Allah, why don't you think that this is the sign from Him to lead us back to the right path. Allah is Merciful. Allah's mercy precedes His anger. Allah will accept the repentance from those who are sincerely repent, Insya Allah. Enough with bad mouth, enough with the searching for other faults', enough with the negative statements and enough with speculations. Again, I stress here if we don't have something good to say, shut up. If we are not sure about a news then don't spread it. For muslims, we believe in the Hereafter we will be asked for each words that we say or write. So before we say/ write something or spread news, think that we will be responsible for it.

While I feel frustrated and sad with what people accuse, I found verses which soothe my heart:

"And not equal are the good deed and the bad. Repel [evil] by that [deed] which is better; and thereupon the one whom between you and him is enmity [will become] as though he was devoted friend. But none is granted it except those who are patient, and none is granted it except one having a great portion [of good]."

The verses are the translations from Surah Fussilat verses 34-35. Waallahua'lam.





Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan