16 Mei, 2011

Thank you teacher


Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers out there. Now,it is a little bit awkward for me as I just celebrate this day in Facebook and Blog. I still remember during my school time, teacher's day is an event that we were waiting for every year. On this special day, there will be a special occasion whereby we were glad to watch our beloved teacher perform on stage.

Let me share about one of my school teacher during Year 6. His name is Mr. Liew, my English teacher ( Err, I forgot his full name). He is a very strict and tidy person (all my teachers are strict too...hehe) especially when it comes about hygiene. I still remember that, every time he entered my class, the first thing he said after greeting was, "Please picks up any pieces of rubbish under your table or chair". He is a very dedicated and punctual teacher too. He never either miss his class nor late entering the class.

Somehow, we as students didn't like him so much because he was very fierce. Rarely we think about the positive values behind his actions. When he punishes us, we thought that he was a bad guy, don't like us, all of bad intentions circled in our mind. Actually, everything he had done was for our own benefits. He was not only taught us about English, how to speak, writing, understand the language and etc. But he also taught us about punctuality, discipline, hygiene and all of these values are very important for us in later life. He only done it in his own way. The last time I met him was about one or two years ago at night market Desa Damai. I was shocked and a bit proud because he still can recognize me although we haven't met since I leaved SK Kebun Sireh. He was looking good and handsome although some of his hair had turned into white in colour.

I like him because he is a kind of person that will just do the thing that is right and didn't even care what people felt and gossiping about him. Never cross in my mind that I will end up likely become a person that I don't like before, him. Thank you sir.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan