22 Februari, 2014

Turbulence

Last week, bulk of infos and pictures about Muslims being killed in the Central African Republic were listed in my news feed. My friends shared them from various sources. Frankly said, I can't look at those pictures. With all brutally abused acts, I doubt that I was looking at humans. It looks like killing people is as easy as killing mosquitoes. Even in wildlife, the predators will only attacks their preys which just enough for them to eat. The prey of course not from the same species. But what happen among humans are worst. The same species, live at the same place, coming from the same race but still their hearts full with hatred towards each other. They act only according to their wills, just like playing martial combat game. You can read about the issue via the link below, I could not rewrite about it. It makes me feel so terrible. 

From my point of view, turbulence mostly happen in retreating country. They share a similar kind of attitude which are violent and rough. If the government in a particular country doesn't love their people, the people in that country also doesn't love each other, how could they expect Allah will show mercy to them? If we didn't fulfill our duty as His servants, how could we expect that He will fulfill all of our wishes and bless us with good things? At the time they were enjoying killing each other, I'm thinking that did they never have a look at what happen around them? Their people are dying of hunger and they are suffering from various diseases due to malnutrition. The impoverishment of the citizens resulting in low labor quality and low number of professional in various fields. Thus, this will prevent a country to progress. The congestion of life will drive their people to engage in criminals and eventually they will cause chaos around the world when they are migrating. Does gaining power and revenge are far more important? Where is the humanity?

I'm not criticize on a particular country or races. Plus, I'm not a professional in the field of political science or social science or whatever related with it. I just give a thought. Look around and think. That's what Islam taught about. One thing which differ us far from animals is the intellect and it is not made to be wasted. 

Life in the midst of horror in the Central African Republic | Amnesty International

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan