24 Julai, 2011

A day at library


Hanging around with pals
Lots of laugh like a thunder
Let others wondered
Let them puzzled
Under sunshine we're having fun
Oops got to go
It's time to date
With tons of notes to make

Standing in front of that door
Feeling the balmy cold breeze inside
Blowing heat from spongy bone to the outside
Praying that I won't fall asleep
Hoping that my brain won't be like a sinking ship
Seeing everybody in their own world
A world that people stamp us as nerd

Like an impish girl
Sometimes wandering around
Being naughty by taking pictures
Faces that full of pressures
Wouldn't study should be fun?
Unless you like versus run
Who gets the most 'A's
Who will be teacher's pets

When I felt saturated
Any new info failed to entered
While resting my boiling brain
Chat with friends it's there is any complaint
Keep talking like a too-too-train
Little that I know
Somebody had eyes on me somehow
Distract the whole attention
Hey guys, just release all your tension

Haha... =D

p/s: It's good enough we never driven out. Miss studying at my matrix library.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan