03 Januari, 2014

Female bee in the Quran



The worker bees are those who collect pollen and nectar. Then convert the nectar into honey. They are all females. The male bees do not make honey. As far as I know, this fact was known around 16th century. However, in 7th century the Quran refers to bees that generate the honey as females (the Arabic grammar is in the female mode). Refer to Surah An-Nahl verse 69. An-Nahl means The Bee.

For the word "eat": "Kuli" is for females; "Kul" is for males. The Quran used "Kuli" (females).

For the word "follow the ways": "Usluki" is for females; "Usluk" is for males. The Quran used "Usluki" (females).

For the word "their bellies": "butuniha" is for females; "butunihim" is for males. The Quran used "butuniha" (females).


If the Quran was created by Prophet Muhammad pbuh, how could he know that those honey making bees are females? He lived in 7th century while the fact was known in 16th century.

There are lots of scientific findings in the Quran but I'm writing about honey because I'm involved in the research about it.


Again I remind all of you, I'm not the one who know arabic. I'm not coming from a religious school. I'm a young Muslim researcher who passionate & excited to learn. I found this as a remarkable facts. That's why I wrote about it here. Before I wrote this article, I already confirm about the three arabic words listed above. If you don't believe it, you may do your own research. Just in case you want to know the truth. 

Although Muslims read Quran but not many of them want to understand it. As far as I know, Muslims around me, most of them didn't even take a look at the Quran everyday. That's why our ummah are sick. 


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan