07 Disember, 2013

Diary: The reminder about your experiences


A small notebook will do.

Rewind to 90's era, many friends have their personal diaries. They were writing about their life each day. Girlfriends, crazy with cute, glitters, feminine diary stuffs. They said, Diary is a book to throw out whatever came across their mind, things that tortured the heart, story about crush with somebody. Hell ya. But I'm not like that just because I'm scared my mom will read it. Haha....  As I said in the previous post, surviving alone in this land give me a lot of time to think about many things, almost everything. I believe that if we pay attention in our life, we will learn something new everyday. That lessons, we can use later if we come cross with the same situation ever again.

But to write a diary, with long flowery words turning upside down is not suit for me. No way. I just wrote quotes that actually simplify what happen during each day. I got this idea from a book wrote by Dr 'Aidh Abdullah Al-Qarni. It has been a month since my first trial & wallah, quite a lot motivated & inspiring new life quotes. Some I shared it in Facebook but most of them I keep it as secrets. So, whenever I feel down, I will look at those quotes again. Thus, I can regain my strength & step forward with confident. Call me Miss Independent, I'm only dependent on Allah s.w.t. With no family members & close friends, in the end becoming an intelligent loner here is not so bad.

Most people tend to forget easily. That's why in Islam we were asked to always remind & give advices to each other. By this 'diary quotes' method, I could say, you can make it as reminder to yourself. It's about your life experiences. Especially those who in the same boat with me, living alone with nobody around that you can hang out. You can either wrote quotes to keep the memories on a particular day or you can have a look back when you need simple words but easily touch your heart to keep you move on. Words that expressed from the heart will touch a heart too. <3 nbsp="">

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan