12 Januari, 2014

Good (deeds + things) = Good day


If we love good things happen to us, why do we have to be so stingy in doing good deeds?

I think about this while I was doing my labworks. Some rats under my lab mate supervision's had run out their pellets. I remembered when I was doing research for degree, my lecturer told me, " Whenever you saw cages which run out of water or pellets, just help to refill it. Although that's not yours." Thinking about that, yeahh...helping each other is a good deed but why do we always feel like it is kind of burden? Like in this example, it's not a big deal to help in refill the pellets. Just take it from where the owner stored & put it in the cages. 

I always heard people would said, "Why should I help her? She never help me in anything." So, does it means we only help others for rewards or hoping that they will help us in return? If everybody think that one must help us first then only we help them, I guess nobody will help each other. Everybody will just waiting to be helped. There are no terms & conditions apply to do good deeds. Whenever the chance come, just do it. Another example, while having lunch you saw a cat coming to you. Why don't you give a piece of what you eat to the cat? Don't you feel guilty at the time your stomach full while other creatures around you are hardly searching something to eat for themselves or might be for their kids? In my hometown market, every morning before the fishmonger open their stalls, they will give some fish to all the cats around the area. Non of them bankrupt just because doing some charity to those cats.

During the school time before, I still remember my teacher taught us, "Whenever you found a rubbish, pick & keep it in your pocket. ONLY throw it into a dustbin." It's a good deed but honestly, at first I didn't see how the rubbish will help me in return. But when everybody practicing the same thing, the school area was clean & beautiful so all of us can study & play comfortably. That's one of good things happen. However, this practice may not be practical to do everyday, every minute while walking on the sidewalk in this country. Because there are too much rubbish along the way. We might be late to reach our destination everyday. So, the best thing to do is to educate ourselves and close people around us to practice hygiene. Last words from me for this time, insyaAllah, let's do a lot of good deeds as much as we want good things happen to us. 

Good night and wassalam.  =D


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan